Nvidia v9520 video-in

Kristofer Jarl defacto at home.se
Sun Mar 28 09:25:44 PST 2004

Hi there.
I wrote a similar q to freebsd-multimedia a few days ago, and I haven't
gotten any response yet, so I'll try my luck here instead.

I have an Nvidia v9520 graphics card with a 5200 chipset and video-in
function.
The only application I've seen for video in on this card is RivaTV, but
as I can see it, that hasn't been ported (yet). I'm comfortable with my
BSD, and I don't want to switch to Linux (and definitely not
Wine-doughs), so if anyone has any tips on how to get the video-in
function working on FreeBSD, I'd be one happy potato!

Cheers!

/Jalle