FreeBSD - Linux / Unix ?

Dan MacMillan flowers at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 26 21:52:45 PST 2004

Actually, that is not true.  The only point the lawsuits settled
definitively is that BSD did not infringe on USL's copyrights.  In fact it
was basically stipulated that some parts of NET/2 / BSDi =were= derived
(even copied) from the USL code, but that it didn't matter because the
copyrights being claimed had been abandoned or were invalid for one reason
or another.

-Dan