Mutt / IMAP question

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 22 16:12:59 PST 2004

I've got a question...is it possible to retrieve mail from an IMAP
server (fetchmail or like) pass to procmail for filtering, then to mutt
(leaving messages on the server)?  The trick here being if I delete in
mutt I want to be able to have it deleted off the server.  I like what
procmail can do, but it seems that I have to use POP3 (and thus download
my messages locally off the server) instead of IMAP (where I can
retreive from anywhere) to do this.

Am I wishfully thinking here?

--
Cheers,
Trey

Adversity is the trial of principle.
Without it, a man hardly knows whether he is honest or not.
-- Henry Fielding

19:14:17 up 2 days, 20:42, 1 user, load average: 0.07, 0.07, 0.04