MAKEDEV - where is it?

GP hueygeorge at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 14:59:07 PST 2004

I am very sorry Jerry but I bought the software as a package!!!
I would expect to be working!!!
I cannot imagine that I would by Microsoft product to find out that the
manuals do not match the enclosed software.
On the package it said "SOLID OPERATING SYSTEM BY FREEBSD!!!"
Also, it "Runs on every PC!!!" but it does not, so far I was not able to
configure the monitor, I get something like: "cannot find X server"!
I guess FreeBSD is not that solid after all!!!
Well, I returned the software and got my money back, at least that was a
solid return.

George

NOTE: I hate wasting time on unresolved issues that are claimed to be
resolved by the experts!