Top posting

Louis LeBlanc freebsd at keyslapper.org
Sun Mar 21 17:25:28 PST 2004

On 03/21/04 08:17 PM, Shaun T. Erickson sat at the `puter and typed:
> > ... both top and bottom ...
>
> All this talk of "top" and "bottom" is making me blush and breathe heavy,
> LOL (j/k). :-)

ROFL.  Thank you dearly.  That one comment has just made this whole
thread worthwhile!

> Perhaps this dead horse has been sufficiently beaten, that we can let it
> Rest In Peace, and move on? :-)

I doubt it.  This thread will be going long after this horse is no
longer recognizeable as anything but a puddle of primordial ooze.

Louis LeBlanc               leblanc at keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     Ô¿Ô¬

When I woke up this morning, my girlfriend asked if I had slept well.
I said, "No, I made a few mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright