Top posting

Lucas Holt luke at foolishgames.com
Sun Mar 21 16:36:00 PST 2004

Aside from mailing lists, I tend to be a top poster.  I don't like when
people leave the last 12 emails and then bottom post.. i have to
scroll all day.  The other irritant is people who actually post in the
middle of messages.  That breaks the "FLOW" as well.  After someone
replies top or bottom its VERY hard to read.

How about a new convention.  Delete everything but the last reply in
the thread when you send to the list and say bottom post.  I can live
with that as a top poster.  If I don't have to scroll all day to bottom
post, its not a big deal.

The bottom line is that people reply.  This list is here to help users
with FreeBSD.  I'd take an answer to my questions in any format!

Lucas Holt
Luke at FoolishGames.com
FoolishGames.com  (Jewel Fan Site)
JustJournal.com (Free blogging)