problem with MySon Ethernet Nics

GiTi qaz at airland.kiev.ua
Fri Mar 19 09:14:30 PST 2004

On Thursday 18 March 2004 18:09, Olaf Hoyer wrote:

> Ok, do you have any Information about the chipset used on these?
>
> What is needed, is the dmesg output, at least those lines where the nic
> is probed.
>
> should read something like:
>
> pci2: <unknown card> foo bar

dmesg print out something like:

pci2:<Ethernet Card><driver not attached>

My Nics is:
SURECOM EP-320X-S 100/10M Ethernet PCI Adapter

i have tried to rebuilded the kernel and compiled its driver (basing on the
instruction) into kernel several times but I have not succeeded

It is said that freebsd 5.2 supported MySon Ethernet Nics and ....... i am
surprized ..... Maybe I have missed somthing?
Please help me to solve this problem