Imap-uw problem (was: )

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Fri Mar 19 03:33:50 PST 2004

Hi, you are bit .. vague.

What's in your logs on the server itself?
What does it respond with when you are telnetting to the port?
Are you sure you should use /usr/local/etc/imapd? isn't that
/usr/local/libexec/imapd or something??

Hope that this gives us some more insight info so we can perhaps answer
your question :-)

Cheers