Mail readers (was: Re: Portupgrade troubles, interactive ports)

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Thu Mar 18 17:52:03 PST 2004

On Mar 18, 2004, at 5:22 PM, Parv wrote:

> in message <2C0C0548-791E-11D8-A66F-000A956D2452 at chrononomicon.com>,
> wrote Bart Silverstrim thusly...
>>
>> Incidentally, can others on the list verify where my mail is wrapping?
>
> Love to!  Your first reply did not wrap around ~72 characters; it
> went until the width of my terminal (mutt 1.5.5.1_1 in xterm) for
> all practical purposes.
>
> This message of yours was around ~72 characters, and i like you for
> that.  Now.

I'm still conversing with someone else from the list about this...I
really think it depends on the width of Mail.app's composition window
as to where it inserts the formatting codes!

Probably will know more shortly...I just sent him two messages, each
with differently width-ed windows for the composition windows.

-Bart