gnomemeeting still marked as forbidden but culprit ports fixed?

Wayne Sierke ws+freebsd-questions at au.dyndns.ws
Thu Mar 18 09:30:07 PST 2004

Apologies for previous post; finger trouble in evolution...

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 03:32, Wayne Sierke wrote:
> As I was updating my ports I got gnomemeeting failing as forbidden with
> a reference to:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~eik/portaudit/27c331d5-64c7-11d8-80e3-0020ed76ef5a.html
>
> which says:
>
> Affects:
>       * pwlib <1.6.0
>       * asterisk <=0.7.2
>       * openh323 <=1.12.0_2

Well, I was about to say that the ports versions of openh323 are at
1.12.0_3 and pwlib at 1.6.0 but when I just went to generate the version
text to copy into this message, now I'm only seeing pwlib at 1.5.0_4, so
I'm not sure what happened (probably I mis-read the 5 for a 6).

The other part of the query was that I couldn't find a dependency of
gnomemeeting on net/asterisk (asterisk is still at 0.7.2), but that
seems to be moot now although I'm still interested to hear suggested
techniques for discovering dependencies, ie. how could I confirm a
requirement for asterisk by the gnomemeeting port? If the answer to that
is something like: portupgrade -Rn the next question is: how do the -n
and -f switches interact (since the port is actually installed I need to
use -f, does -n override everything? I guess the alternative is to
deinstall gnomemeeting first.)

Sorry for the noise.