Server automatically Shuts down.

samy lancher washville2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 11:40:21 PST 2004

I am not sure how to check "auto power off at " option in BIOS. Yesterday, i let the case open and the system did not crash last night. I will keep the case open for few more days and see what happens.

Thanks,
Naveen.
Chris Pressey <cpressey at catseye.mine.nu> wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 06:33:33 -0800 (PST)
samy lancher wrote:

> My system does not auto reboot. It just crashes as if some one has
> pressed the power off button. I think it is surely some thing to do
> with power supply. I will open the case and leave for a day. I will
> also remove one of the CDROM and see what happens.

One simple and obvious thing comes to mind, only because no one has
mentioned it yet:

Does the BIOS on the machine have an "auto power off at " option?
And is it active?

-Chris
Do you Yahoo!?