IMAP error.

samy lancher washville2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 08:34:07 PST 2004

Hello All,
I have a FreeBSD 4.5 server. I just installed imap-uw-2002d,1.tgz package and I have uncommented the IMAP line in inetd. I restarted the system. When i gave the command " telnet localhost 143" i got the following error

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared Object libssl.SO.3 not found
Connection closed by foreign host.

I do not have openSSL installed in my system. I believe that imap-uw-2002d,1 package needs freebsd 4.7 or higher version. Is there any way to make IMAP work without upgrading anything?

thanks in advance,

Naveen.

Do you Yahoo!?