Question about the build process

Alina Groulx agroulx at klocwork.com
Mon Mar 15 12:27:13 PST 2004

Hi everyone,

I have been asked to do a software assessment on FreeBSD.  So what I normally do is use a script to wrap around the build process normally Makefiles.  What I do is run a make -i and just read the build process.  I have noticed that you do not have a general configure script to build a general makefile.  Am I missing something?

I guess I need to know how you build it?
What compiler you use to build the code?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Alina Groulx