Using Datavault Agent for Unix 4.50 on FreeBSD

adp dap99 at i-55.com
Mon Mar 15 10:18:54 PST 2004

We will be using our datacenter's backup (Datavault) for our FreeBSD
machines. I do have the Linux emu. installed, but before testing this out I
wanted to see if anyone else has done this before. The agent we will be
using is for Linux (no versions for FreeBSD per the datacenter).

The agent docs show the following shared libraries as needed. If anyone sees
a potential problem then please let me know!

libstc++-libc6.1-1.so.2
libcrypt.so.1
libpthread.so.0
libdl.so.2