C/C++ interpreter Ch for freebsd

Xiaodong Zhou xzhou at softintegration.com
Mon Mar 15 00:17:07 PST 2004

> 	To my fellow geeks and wizards,
>
> 	My dime's worth is that Ch definitely deserves
> 	checking out.  I've done porting, general development,
> 	testing, and more; the one constant I had to do
> 	--and I'm pretty sure this holds for all of us--
> 	was cobbling together scripts.  Looks like this
> 	interpreter can simplify/unify writing shell script.
> 	Come in seriously handy for the usual throw-away stuff.

Thanks, Gary.

Be glad to let you know that we have ported Ch, Ch SDK, Embedded Ch,
Ch Control System and SoftIntegration C++ Graphical Library (SIGL)
for FreeBSD.

Ch can now be freely downloaded from
    http://www.softintegration.com/download/

Best regards,

Xiaodong

Xiaodong Zhou, PhD
http://www.softintegration.com
Ch: a C/C++ interpreter for cross-platform scripting, shell programming,
2D/3D plotting, numerical computing, and embedded scripting.