My Greatest Wish for FreeBSD

Kent Stewart kstewart at owt.com
Fri Mar 12 13:04:09 PST 2004

On Friday 12 March 2004 09:17 am, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> I have a dream! The day I will manage to get Mozilla (or any other
> browser) on FreeBSD (5.2.1) to behave and not die when I open a page
> with java applets.

The hardest place I ever had to visit was
http://www.cenapred.unam.mx/mvolcan.html

What I am interested in is "Último Reporte", which is the current status
of the volcano. Mozilla will work just fine on that page. In fact, it
used to be the only one on FreeBSD that would display the "Last
Report". They don't include the javascript stuff on the English page.

I am wondering if you still have a mix of pthreads.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA