A laptop worth saving?

-={|TooManyMirrors|}=- jalley at toomanymirrors.homelinux.com
Thu Mar 11 07:08:28 PST 2004

Thank you for all the responces, as recomended i will probably try to
get ahold of a usb floppy or cdrom and try that, but I wanted to know if
anyone knew anything about setting up a tftp server on this linux box to
load the installer.  Like many laptops the bios has a boot on lan option
and I guess I wanted to see how hard it would be to use that feature to
load an installer.  However i assume it's not as easy as just directing
the tftp server to a floppy disc image.

--
-={|TooManyMirrors|}=- <jalley at toomanymirrors.homelinux.com>