Login Incorrect

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Tue Mar 9 12:21:48 PST 2004

I thought of that as well, but he also stats that he has the same issue with
other users?

Or am i mistaken now?

Otherwise, that is indeed the solution to his problem , though a insecure
option,
better to use another user and "su -" to the root user , much more secure.

Cheers

--

Kind regards,

Remko Lodder