pkgtools.conf and fetching packages with portupgrade

FreeBSD Newbie freebsd_newbie at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 10:47:32 PST 2004

Hi, I'm running the latest 5.2 and when I use portupgrade to upgrade a port
using packages it uses the ftp address .../packages-5.2.1-release/... where
the packages are not updated and the fetch fails. I have tried to edit
pkgtools.conf to tell it to use .../packages-5-current/... but no matter
what I put in there (and I have put everything I and everything according to
the examples) it ignores it and uses .../packages-5.2.1-release/... anyways.

Thanks for any help.