SpamAssasin Configuration

Chris Strzelczyk chris at stenchmaster.com
Mon Mar 8 18:16:23 PST 2004

Hello,

This email may be a little of the scope of fbdd-questions but I figure
you guys would probably know much about this setup.

I was wondering if people were having trouble with the latest
spamass-milter port?  I heard that the milter causes sendmail to crash
on systems and I wanted to confirm with users that are actively using it
before I put it on my production systems.

Also,

What is the recommended way of running SpamAssasin on a production
system with 100-300 users?  Procmail or spamass-milter.

Thanks for any help.

-cs