My ipfilter rules.

Shaun T. Erickson ste at ste-land.com
Wed Mar 3 12:29:35 PST 2004

I've ported my iptables firewall rules to ipfilter. Since I'm new to
firewalling under any *BSD, and because it never hurts to get a review,
I was wondering if some of you, who are good at, would critique my
rules. Rather than include the file here, I give a link to it, below.
Feel free to critique both content and form. Note that I obfuscated my
server's IP address in the one place it shows up.

The firewall is to harden a stand-alone server, with a single interface.
  Policy is to let anything out, but be cautious about what is allowed in.

Here's the file: http://www.ste-land.com/rules.html

I'm sure I'll learn more, based on your responses. TIA.

	-ste