extended IPFW funcionality.. possible?

Hugo (6s-gaming.com) admin at 6s-gaming.com
Tue Mar 2 12:25:43 PST 2004

Hi,

Come to think about it, it would be REALLY useful if one could see the uid
of the user initializing an outbound connection that got blocked, and the
size of the packet that was just blocked. I remembered this as I am trying
to figure out who is using excess bandwidth from a server with 102 users,
if ipfw would log uid of the user trying to connect outside it would be so
useful. I remembered the packetsize thing mainly because attempted ICMP
floods. No one ever thought on this ? Or does this exist, but these
options must be turned on somewhere?

--
http://www.6s-gaming.com - your online store!