How to remove a non-empty directory

Dan Peck peckdani at msu.edu
Mon Mar 1 20:03:41 PST 2004

Midnight Commander is available in the ports tree under the subdirectory
misc/mc (probably /usr/ports/misc/mc)

Or you can add the -r (think recursive) option to rm and it will attempt to
remove the heirarchy, prompting for your ok at each direcotry.  Adding -f
(think forced) makes rm do this without asking, which could be dangerous.

-Dan Peck
peckdani at msu.edu