cue images

Dan Finn dhrider at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 11:15:51 PDT 2004

Could someone provide me with the correct syntax for burning bin/cue
files using cdrdao.  I read through the man page but it doesnt' seem
to recognize my .cue file as a toc file.

I am trying:
cdrdao write -v /home/dfinn/videos/CD1/CD1.cue
but getting:
ERROR: Missing toc-file

Will this burn them in VCD format so that they will play in my home dvd player?

Thanks
Dan