sysinstall in a jail

Frederick N. Brier fbrier at multideck.com
Mon Jun 28 07:35:49 PDT 2004

I do not know whether this is the proper way of doing it, but I mounted
the CD using

mount -v -t cd9660 /dev/acd0c /usr/jail/myjail/dist

Then I went back into the jail'ed environment, started up sysinstall,
selected Configure/Media, choosing File System, specifying /dist, then
selecting Packages, and it worked.

Fred.