m0n0BSD: IPSec configuration

Andy Holyer andyh at hhbb.co.uk
Mon Jun 28 02:12:20 PDT 2004

I'm playing with m0n0BSD on Soekris boards, FreeBSD Stable 4.10.

I need to get an IPSec tunnel up to allow us to connect to legacy
systems which use IPSec connection (and which we can't do much with.

The various web resources seem confusing on this - different pages
mention different interfaces, and on m0n0BSD I'm limited to the tools
which were installed at burn time.

m0n0wall provides IPSec, so this must be a routine operation. I just
need to work out exactly what incantation I need to use.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

---
Andy Holyer, Technical stuff
Hedgehog Broadband, 11 Marlborough Place Brighton BN1 1UB
08451 260895 x 241