ipfw help needed

Incoming Mail List mailist at whoweb.com
Sun Jun 27 23:47:44 PDT 2004

I'm having a problem with the logic of ipfw-2 on 5.2.1.  I have a 4 port
NIC (de0, de1, de2, de3) and separate networks on each port.  All routing
is working fine and trying to work with dynamic rules but not getting
the results I'm expecting.

For simplicity, I am only working with two of the ports to keep the
ruleset reasonable.
de1 - 192.168.1.0 network
de3 - 192.168.3.0 network

I have the following ruleset:

01600 skipto 4000 ip from any to any via de1
01800 skipto 8000 ip from any to any via de3
04000 deny ip from any to 192.168.1.1 dst-port 80
04100 allow ip from any to any in via de1