Stack Overflow with CD Boot

Jamil Buchalla Neto sarge at terra.com.br
Tue Jun 22 21:41:01 PDT 2004

This isn´t the first time, the same happened with 5.1. When I try to
install using the miniinst ISO after the little devil appears on screen
so I can choose an option I get stack overflow error.

This doesn´t happen with the floppie images.
I used Nero to burn both the 5.1 and the 5.2 versions all with CDRW. Any
tips about this?

The computer is an Intel Pentium PRO 200Mhz with 98MB of RAM that I use
as a NAT+squid machine here. I was using linux and now I´m going to
change for FreeBSD