installing gFTP with gtk12 instead of gtk20

Marco Beishuizen marco at beishuizen.info
Sun Jun 20 03:54:50 PDT 2004

I'm trying to install gFTP from the ports. When I do a make install, it
constantly wants to install gtk20 instead of gtk12. Gtk20 isn't installed
on my machine due to errors during the build, but gtk12 is installed.

According to the gFTP website it shouldn't be a problem to install gFTP
with gtk12, so how do I force the gFTP-port to install it with gtk12
instead of gtk20?

PS I'm running FreeBSD-i386 4.10-STABLE.

Thanks in advance,
Marco

--
"The wages of sin are death; but after they're done taking out taxes,
it's just a tired feeling:"