linux-realplay and esd

grint grint at yandex.ru
Sun Jun 20 03:04:46 PDT 2004

Hello,

I want use linux-realplay with esound, but when i try it i have some error.
I search about it in google, and find that i must have libesd.so.0, but
i have only libesd.so.2. I create symlink to libesd.so.0 from libesd.so.2.
And now when i try use realplay i have coredump realplay.

My system is 5.2.1-p8

I have on more questions: I want convert realplayer audio to mp3 and i'm interesting
how can ido it(i try: "esd & esdmon | lame -h -x - test & realplay", but realplay doesnt
work with esd :( )