problems installing applications that need GTK

Marco Beishuizen marco at beishuizen.info
Sat Jun 19 17:11:34 PDT 2004

On stardate Sat, 19 Jun 2004, the wise Andy Harrison entered:

> On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 18:56:57 +0200 (CEST), Marco Beishuizen
> <marco at beishuizen.info> wrote:
>>
>> It looks like a lot of programs need gtk20, which doesn't install
>> correctly. When I try gtk20 the error is:
>
> Please clarify "doesn't install correctly."

I always get the error: couldn't recognize the image file format for file
'./stock_add_16.png'.

Marco
--
If preceded by a '-' , the timezone shall be east of the Prime
Meridian; otherwise, it shall be west (which may be indicated by

The "+" or "-" indicates whether the time-of-day is ahead of
(i.e., east of) or behind (i.e., west of) Universal Time.
 		-- RFC 2822