5.3 NCP ?

David Denny david at chavin.net
Fri Jun 18 07:57:15 PDT 2004

Hello Daemonisers

um I wonder does anyone know when NCP support might be restored to the
5. series?

If as seems it's a gcc compatibility thing that needs working through, I
would be happy to run makes and report chokes typos etc.. I'm not a gcc
guru but have fixed the odd silly in source files on apps, also I have a
working marsnwe from 4.x which I can test against.

PS am not offering to take over maintenance of Novell emulation, just a
frustrated user with some skills in the programming district  <8-D

HTH
David Denny
david "at" chavin "full stop" net