Keep log_in_vain Value

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Thu Jun 17 13:28:04 PDT 2004

"Matt \"Cyber Dog\" LaPlante" <webmaster at cyberdogtech.com> wrote:

> [...]

Be warned ... it's likely that either /etc/rc.network, or /etc/defaults/rc.conf
have been modified.  Neither of these files should be cusomized, and both will
be (and should be) replaced the next time you update this machine.

Make sure you backup /etc and all subdirectories before you do the next upgrade,
in case the machine's behaviour changes enough that you have to search through
the old versions to see see what was going on!

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies