Your website

webmaster at securityfocus.com webmaster at securityfocus.com
Thu Jun 17 05:18:15 PDT 2004

Thank you for sending your correspondence to webmaster at securityfocus.com

Your feedback and suggestions are important to us, and while we do make every effort to expedite guest requests as quickly as possible, it may not always be possible to personally respond to every inquiry due to the high volume of email we receive.  However, we do address issues concerning your access to the site and its contents in first order of priority.

We hope that you continue to enjoy your experience at SecurityFocus Online, as we implement more of the great ideas we've received from active visitors like you.  Please remember that good or bad, your feedback is always welcomed.

Sincerely,

Customer Support
SecurityFocus Online
http://www.securityfocus.com