Still no graphic desktop

Curtis Almond cjalmond at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 22:22:30 PDT 2004

Lloyd,

When I was learning to install and configure FreeBSD for the first
year or so I always defaulted to using /stand/sysinstall.  This allows
you to configure your input devices (mouse and keyboard), video card,
and choose the desktop you would like to use (Gnome/KDE).

If you are using a system in which you installed from CD and have not
done any port upgrade magic I would recommend that method to getting
started.

Curtis