Are 4 IPFW rules enough?

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Wed Jun 16 07:36:48 PDT 2004

Boy are you naïve.  If firewall protection was that simple every
body would be doing it your way.

I have just completed my final draft of the complete rewrite of the
FBSD handbook firewall section.
Here is the URL where you can access it.

  www.a1poweruser.com/FBSD_firewall/

Give it a read and learn about all your FBSD firewall options