Segmentation Error FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE

Psycho Felix psychofelix at msn.com
Wed Jun 16 02:21:23 PDT 2004

Hi All...

Ive been checking out the demo version of BRU (ftp.tolisgroup.com) for
Freebsd 5.x

However, whenever i install and run the application I continually get :

brufilter: [W010] "EOA": warning - block sequence error
label = server
bru: [E155] error - memory fault (SIGSEGV)

which is a Segmentation Fault error. this error appears instantaneously when
i submit the job to run on this server..

all cvs trees are totally up to date..

Ive run a ktrace and a kdump, but there is nothing out of the ordinary
showing up..

What is the process I should follow to trouble shoot this within FreeBSD ?
so i can work out where the problem is occurring ?

Thank you
Felix..