Resulting difference between 2 directories

Julian M. Mason jmason at cs.hmc.edu
Tue Jun 15 14:05:22 PDT 2004

Tools like unison do something (sort of) like this; they synchronize
directories. The way I use unison (keeping a dir, which is only
edited from one place at a time, consistent across several machines), it
could be pretty easily adapted to this task.

Given that, though, half an hour with a {python, perl, php, shell, etc}
{book, website}  will probably produce a better result.

    --Mac