Help: I think I've been hacked! what can I do??

Alan B. Clegg alan at clegg.com
Tue Jun 15 06:20:53 PDT 2004

Out of the ether, Mark Jayson Alvarez spewed forth the following bitstream:

>    But when I launch the konqueror and typed something
> in the address bar and hit enter, it says <Unknown
> Host>

Google, CNN, and a bunch of Akamized services were (are?) having problems
this morning.

Please try your request again later.  8-)

AlanC
--
   We have shared the incommunicable experience of war. We felt, we still
   feel, the passion of life to its top. In our youths, our hearts were