New Question

LW Ellis lwellis at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 11 18:27:47 PDT 2004

The depth of my unix ignorance is showing...
I kept getting a glitch, probably from my bad install attempt.
I wiped my HD and re-installed FreeBSD with what I have learned.
I have configured my xserver and it seems to be working ok.
I read the the FreeBSD Handbook and found little about adding users or
groups.
1) Do I add a group before a user?
2) Other than sysinstall to add a user, is there anything else I need to do
to configure a regular (notsuperuser)
(Keeping in mind to copy .xsession and .xinitrc to that user's dir.)

Thanx in advance!

Later,
Leon
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
Sir Winston Churchill