FYI - Belkin Bluetooth USB Adapter recognized in FreeBSD 5.2.1 Release

Andrew L. Gould algould at datawok.com
Fri Jun 11 10:47:22 PDT 2004

The Belkin Bluetooth USB Adapter, model F8T001 (100 meter range), is not
in the hardware notes, I thought I'd mention it here:

I just installed FreeBSD 5.2.1 on a Dell Inspiron 8100.  The Belkin
Bluetooth USB Adapter mentioned above was recognized as ubt0.  Also,
'hccontrol -n ubt0hci inquiry' returns its hardware information,
including its BD_ADDR.

I'm new to this bluetooth stuff, and I still have to customize the OS,
so I haven't gotten any further in testing.

Have fun,

Andrew Gould