Thinkad 600x PCMCIA devices fail upon insertion

Olaf Huelsmann oh at clevermind.net
Fri Jun 11 10:09:30 PDT 2004

Hi!

I saw u'r question on the freebsd-board. I have a Thinkpad 600x and the same
problem with bsd and pcmcia-cards as well.
Since i'm a totaly new into bsd - i've no idea where to start on sloving
that issue.
So i hope that you managed to get pcmcia-cards working on the TP600x and can
give me a little hint. By the way mine is Siemens i-gate11 prism2 wlancard -
along several other "normal" networkcard that i tried.
I hope you can help me with this and

Thanx in advance

Olaf