help setting up natd and ipfw on freebsd5.2.1

asolomon15 asolomon15 at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jun 10 16:10:05 PDT 2004

Thanks for all the help with setting up the natd and ipfw..   I will
spend some time trying to learn how to setup the proper firewall for my
network.   I was woundering  what would be the proper cource of action
on setting up dns services for the entire network.  Should I just setup
dns on that gateway?

Antoine W. Solomon Jr.