apache segfault (11)

Antoine Jacoutot ajacoutot at lphp.org
Wed Jun 9 12:39:55 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 09 June 2004 21:32, BSDBoy wrote:
> Looks rather strange to me because I can't find anything offending which
> may cause the child processes to segfault. Could u make deinstall
> apache+plugins, make clean, cvsup the port tree and remake it? Did it
> help???

That was the first thing I did actually...
I even rebuilt the world/kernel.

No change whatsoever :(

I'm really concern about this problem.
Basically what it does is:
- I go on horde/imp login page
- I enter user/pass then click on login
- the browser  does not move for about 30 seconds (until the apache segfault)
- I get the cannot load blablabla.php error
- if I then try again to login, sometimes it works right away, sometimes, I
get the same problem.

Antoine