Apache-MySQL-PHP from ports

Edd list at arameus.net
Wed Jun 9 07:46:01 PDT 2004

I sure that most of this can be done by setting environmental variables.
Also the PHP port presents you with a pretty screen allowing you to
choose waht to build in. Maybe apache does this too, but I havent
compiled it in a while and cant remember. Best thing you can do is
examine the Makefiles.

Good Luck!