apache segfault (11)

Antoine Jacoutot ajacoutot at lphp.org
Wed Jun 9 07:19:59 PDT 2004

Hi :)

I'm having a very big problem with latest apache from ports under 5.2.1.
First let me say that all my ports are up-to-date.
Now, I use Apache+php+mysql with Horde for webmail.

Since a couple of days, the webmail is almost impossible to use, login in
takes forever and usually ends with an error page saying couldn't get
http://www.domain.com/horde/blablabla.php

In the Apache logs (debug), I only get this:
[notice] child pid 68233 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

I tried to look everywhere but couldn't find a answer for this problem.
The top command issue a regular line, no strange processes eating the CPU...

Any idea ?
Thanks in advance and let me know if you need more information.

apache+mod_ssl-1.3.31+2.8.18_3
php4-4.3.7_1

Regards,

Antoine