problems with LDAP TLS and nss_ldap on 5.2.1

David Daugherty davidd at datasphereweb.com
Wed Jun 9 05:11:32 PDT 2004

I had the same problem with slapd not reporting any errors on start. So I
added the line:
local4.*                                        /var/log/ldap.log
To my /etc/syslog.conf to have it log out everything going on. This helped.

---

davidd at datasphereweb.com
DataSphere - Databases, back end web programming and networking
317.536.1858
ICQ: 21106703

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do
nothing."
    - Edmund Burke