Crossbuilding 4-stable release on 5.x: perl missing

Ruben de Groot mail25 at bzerk.org
Tue Jun 8 23:55:43 PDT 2004

Following up on myself to get an answer into the archives...

I finally managed to finish the release build by adding the LOCAL_SCRIPT
variable. This script, run inside the chrooted environment, does the
following 3 things:

- create a working /etc/resolv.conf
- pkg_add -r perl
- mount devfs (another show-stopper I bumped into later)