[Going further OT] Re: Leaving a server on all day

Nico Meijer nico.meijer at zonnet.nl
Tue Jun 8 13:04:09 PDT 2004

Hi,

> What is so bad with the floor?

Ever move into a beautiful house only to find the floor *flooded* at the
first serious cloud break? ;-)

BTW - I'd make sure I'd get/have a decent computer case with a decent
PSU with enough room for some decent 80mm or larger low noise fans
rather than opening up the side panel. Perhaps an aluminum (Chieftec
Dragon, anyone?) case with some Enermax and Zalman coolers and PSU might
do the trick. I've {b,s}een told a good airflow (front to back) is king.

OT nonetheless and good luck... Nico