Ernesto Ortiz

Andreas Carnaily carnaily at softhome.net
Mon Jun 7 21:03:29 PDT 2004

I recommend you first file to download:
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.9-RELEASE/INSTALL.TXT
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.9-RELEASE/README.TXT

There is ALL information you need and to read this will be much-much faster
than you will wait any reply. ALL questions about installing are
concentrated there.